IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

COLLAGE

















Thanks Cindy for the request... Here it is! The Spanish version of "I'll Be Loving You". Collage is one of my favorite freestyle acts. I have mostly every song he/they put out. Anthony Monteleone sang lead vocals on Collage's first CD "Chapter One". After that success Adam Marano stepped in to record the rest of Collage's hits. Adam has re-released these songs many times over with his own vocals on various Viper collections. He even re-did the spanish version with his own vocals. Here is the original spanish version with Anthony's vocals and the 2000 version with Adam's vocals. Also I have included a BRAND NEW Collage song from February 2007 called "Set Your Love Free". It may have to grow on me, first listen I wasn't sold completely. But with as many songs as Adam Marano has put out there is going to be something that doesn't grab my ear on the first listen. Let me know what versions you guys like best

--------------------------------------------------------
I'll Be Loving You (Original Spanish Version)

I'll Be Loving You (2000 Spanish Version) (with Adam's Vocals)
http://www.mediafire.com/?cwjqkjt5w0j

Set Your Love Free (Radio Edit)
LINK REMOVED

No comments: