IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

TKA

Okay... I know everybody already has this song... but here is the story. I got the TKA greatest hits album (back in the day when I was a kid) on cassette. Maria was 5:17 minutes long. Then when I replaced all my cassettes with CDs I noticed it was 6:57 minutes long. There is also 3 different radio edits (i don't know if they were released commerically). 1 at 3:49, 2nd at 4:21, 3rd at 4:29. So the question is, Which one does your local radio station play?? Here is Radio #1.
Of course fans will notice most of the ad-lib at the end of the song is missing. But it is still fun to have.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Maria (Radio Edit 1)
http://www.mediafire.com/?32jwm2ymuny

No comments: