IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

ERIC ALLAMAN (request)


A blog reader asked me to edit this song... and I will admit, I had never heard of this song or Eric Allaman before... (I couldn't even find a pic of Eric Allaman on the web, WTF) anyway the song is pretty good, although very lengthy and has tons of vocals and lots of transitions... Here are my edits...
------------------------------------------------------
Dying To Be With You (AC Beats Solar City vs. Casey Alva Radio Edit 1) cold

2 comments:

Johnny said...

It's the theme song to Dante's Cove--the here gay witchcraft show. The only edit version I've seen before yours is 5 mins in length.

yanmaneee said...

moncler
supreme clothing
kevin durant shoes
coach outlet sale
nike shox
lebron james shoes
goyard
balenciaga
adidas yeezy
nike air max 270