IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

GOOD CHARLOTTE (request)

I'm letting ya'll know now that some of these mixes are from other blogs... I downloaded them a while back so 2 save me pain of uploading I'm using some public links I found from RemixesGalore. So thanks to whoever runs that blog... LOL . Although, the AC Beats radio edit is mine... hope u like it!
-------------------------------------------------------
Dance Floor Anthem (Sam998899's Loved Up Radio Edit)
Dance Floor Anthem (Sam998899's Loved Up Mixshow)
Dance Floor Anthem (Sam998899's Loved Up Club Mix)
Dance Floor Anthem (Lindbergh Palace Mix)
Dance Floor Anthem (Drew G & Brad Lee Mix)
Dance Floor Anthem (AC Beats Drew G & Brad Lee Radio Edit)

No comments: